Coaching In Organizations
Todayís fast paced world of business is increasingly demanding, diverse and multifaceted. Organizations are often in a constant state of flux due to mergers, market changes, and demand for increased performance. Organizations are struggling to align goals with strategic initiatives, balance tighter budgets, increase revenue and profits and maintain a qualified work force. What often gets lost in the shuffle is the development of the organizationís most important asset, its employees.
Coaching provides an effective, personalized solution to this problem. Coaching puts the emphasis directly where it belongs by empowering the individuals to fully participate and direct their professional development.
The Coaching Process:
- Provides ongoing support for individuals wanting to improve professional and personal performance.
- Creates a more positive and productive work environment.
- Teaches leadership skills to everyone from the newly promoted manager to the CEO.
- Establishes a systematic approach to identifying, planning, and achieving goals.
Benefits of Coaching include:
- Retention of top performers;
- More effective work relationships between managers and direct reports;
- Increased productivity and job satisfaction;
- Improved performance of average employees;
Coaching allows employees to work on new behaviors over time, create shifts and integrate what they learn into their jobs.
There are many ways to tailor the coaching process. Below are some examples.
- One-on-one Personal Development
- Personalized 360 Assessment
- Skills & Style Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Training
- Communication Competencies
- Leadership Skills
- Project Management Skills
- People Management Skills
- Development of High Performance Teams