What is it?
The Platinum RuleTM is a web-based behavioral style assessment tool. It is fast, easy and provides detailed insights into your own behavioral style and how you are perceived by others.
How can it help?
- Learn your own behavioral style.
- Learn to identify, understand and appreciate others’ behavioral styles.
- Learn how to adapt your own behavior to connect more effectively with others
When is it applicable?
- To improve self awareness and to facilitate personal development
- To enhance interpersonal and communication skills
- To facilitate team dynamics
- To advance sale skills and customer service skills
- To support leadership and management training
- To supplement diversity and multicultural training
- To develop conflict management and negotiation skills
- To understand professional and personal relationships better
- To expand entrepreneurial skills
Tell Me More
The Platinum RuleTM is based on the work of best selling author Tony Alessandra who suggests that the key to better human understanding is to “Treat Others As They Wished To Be Treated.”
Here is what others are saying about the Platinum RuleTM:
“[This] work brilliantly provides effective insights for improving communication in any and all situations.”
John Gray, Ph.D., Author, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
“Lots of very practical information about how to get in the “other person’s shoes” and exceed their expectations. [It] teaches you how to surprise, not just satisfy, the customer and lead, not follow, the competition. It’s worth more than gold for anyone in business.”
Robert Kriegel, Ph.D., Author, If It Ain't Broke...Break It and Sacred Cows Make The Best Burgers